QUAFF Dues for 2016!Hello fellow Quaffers. The button below will allow you to pay your 2016 dues by PayPal.Dues are $25 and to cover the PayPal transaction fee, an additional $1 is added to the total.You are always welcome to pay your dues at the general meeting as well. Once you have paid, you can pick up your membership card at the general meeting from me, Jack Major.Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you might have at email@example.com.
| Quality Ale and Fermentation Fraternity (QUAFF) is a group of men and women dedicated to the enjoyment and promotion of homebrewing and beer evaluation in the greater San Diego area. We share knowledge, methods, new brew pub and microbrewery discoveries, and good homebrew at monthly meetings and special events.The club sponsors the America’s Finest City Homebrew Competition, an annual AHA-sanctioned competition open to any and all homebrewers. The club also evaluates and forwards members’ beer to AHA Club-Only competitions for particular beer styles. We are also involved in the national Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) activities, and sponsor beer judge study groups and qualifying exams. Many of the local homebrew supply shops offer discounts to QUAFF members.If you like beer, want to know beer styles better, brew your own beer, or are just curious as to what it takes to brew beer, QUAFF meetings are the place for you to come to get your questions answered. We meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 PM. Dues are $25 per year.,
Guests are always Welcome.
The objectives of the CLUB are:
· To provide a not-for-profit, non-political, non-sectarian and non-sexist organization for those interested in participating and promoting the hobby of home brewing and appreciation of beer.
· To provide members with an education in the history, technique, raw materials and styles of brew and home brewing.
· To share home brew and home brewing experiences amongst members and as a group become better brewers.
· To provide members with the opportunity and any assistance needed to participate in Quaff and area home brew events and competitions.
· To organize and sponsor home brewing related activities and competitions in the area.
· To establish friendly relationships with similar organizations and provide value to Quaff membership and the community.